Coming to a law firm with your business dispute is a big decision. We understand that your priority is getting your business back to normal operations or extricating yourself from the situation and that you need a lawyer who can quickly come to understand your unique situation and give you the help you need.
Different types of disputes, and different clients, require different approaches. Some may need us to take over their problem and solve it; others may want to be involved every step of the way. Some require extensive negotiation to salvage a long-standing business relationship or major undertaking; others need quick injunctive relief or simple transactions to recover their financial losses so that they can move on. Many need a combination of services and approaches.
It’s our job to know the difference and to do what’s right for your situation and your dispute. Our litigation department provides creative, flexible and timely solutions to:
- Commercial disputes, including breach of contract
- Commercial lease disputes, whether you are a landlord or tenant
- Construction lien disputes
- Fraud, whether you are a victim of fraud or accused of fraud
- Employment and contract disputes for both employers and employees
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Professional negligence
- Professional discipline
- Sale of land and foreclosure disputes
- Debtor/creditor issues, including restructuring
- Real estate disputes, including vendor/purchaser claims, mortgage remedies, development disputes, syndication issues and title defects
- Environmental claims
- Insurance claims or coverage disputes (excluding personal injury and medical malpractice)
- Matrimonial or domestic disputes (excluding custody issues)
For more information on how Ridout Barron can help your business and to find out more about our corporate law services for clients in Calgary and southern Alberta, contact our business litigation lawyers at 587-315-8454.